Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Manis

Hi ladies.. just a very quick post  for I'm too busy for our Halloween party later tonight..and In celebrating the All Saints & All Soul's day in our country I'll be out of town for for a few days and so let me share my Halloween manis that I made for this year... thats all for today!!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!! HAPPY POLISHING EVERYONE!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
SCREAM

TOXIC

 HALLOWEEN MARBLE NAILS

 SKELETON

PUMPSKINS

check out all Fabulous Halloween nail art designs on our FB account
click here to view

15 comments:

-AnGiEpInK- said...

Wow!!..Great Halloween mani.. Love all of them..Can't wait to see mores from you hun..

Akuma Kanji said...

Those manis are lovely... Halloween has so many ways of coming... how the heck do I never manage to come up with a Halloween mani myself?? :P

Cel said...

I love them all. Your manicures are always so fun and creative. Have fun on the Halloween party ^_^

Sylvia said...

What a great halloween mani's !

Unknown said...

amei suas unhas!!!
http://apaixonadasporkonad.blogspot.com/

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies.. happy halloween to all of u...xoxo

Nail Beauty said...

C'est merveilleux ce que tu fais!!!
un énorme bravo à toi !!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute girl!

Sakura said...

Hello, they are all successful as well as each other, a beautiful fantasy ^ ^

Deborah Urban said...

Great Nails. You are the winner in my book.

Arie said...

Have fun celebrating the All Saints & All Soul's day!!
Love all the manis ;)

Saori said...

I love your all designs, there are fabulous & perfect for Halloween XD
XOXO

NailsByStephanie said...

You're such an inspiration to others with your amazing nailart! I love everything!

sheera said...

Soo many gorgeous ideas !

Markétka said...

The manis are great :) i wonder where you bought the polish in the last picture? I love the bottle :)
and, thanks for following :)