Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I ♥ K.I.K.O.

Hi Ladies!! this is long over due post!! Sorry Maestra for the delay.. before I left Abu Dhabi I've got my very last packge and its from Maestra Parokeets this is the last part of our crazy swaps she send me lots of stuffs, shes sent me some fauxnad plates from chez-delaney, nail repair pads,essence polishes, s-he polishes, china glaze flying dragon, binchun polish which i love coz its pink!! I've got my very first essie & NYC polish and most of all she sent me a KIKO polish which I've been wanting so much..I love to have kiko polish for my hubby's nickname is KIKO... LOL!! and she's so sweet for she sent some candies & gummies for Lil cheska and a beautful personal made post card with her gorgeous picture for my Lil cheska... thank u so much Maestra!! my heart is jumping for joy!!
and after the polish pictorials I put them again in the bubble wrap and put them on my baggage, but before that I tried the KIKO 251 polish and made some KOTD... and here's what my KOTD using KIKO polish.. again thank u Maestra.. xoxo!!

thanks for looking!!
Happy polishing!!

polishes used:
kiko 251
china glaze millennium
image plates:
konad ip m17 & m18

kiko 251 is a bright pink with subtle blue shimmer
here's what Maestra sent me.. isn't she's sweet?
coz she's SO FABULOUSLY SWEET TO ME..

17 comments:

jbrobeck said...

wow! great swap package! i really want to try out those SOS pads!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute mani, love it!

ThRiSzHa said...

@EA- thanks hun!
@JBROBECK- thanks.. sos pad are great for nail repair

Enamel Girl said...

Oooh this is so cute. I like how you added the name of the polish. I need to get those letter plates, lol.

Katrina said...

Thats so cute!

Maestra said...

I'm glad you liked everything I sent you! Kiko polish looks great on you! Did your hubby like the konadicure? :D

Elsa said...

Love the "KIKO" on your nails thriszha!!!!

Liana said...

I love that mani!!!

Please, don`t be mad at me, but could you please change the font on the posts? I really love your posts and that font made my eyes hurt :((

*kisses and hugs*

Delainie said...

The base colour is gorgeous and the stamping is cute too (:

But then again I have never seen you do anything that wasn't gorg!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

weee soo sweet! you miss kiko already huh?! lol..nice mani..

amusedPolish said...

I love seing swap packages :D

awesome swap

ThRiSzHa said...

thank u Ladies!!
@LIANA- hey sweety, thank for the comment no worry about it.. Im also planning to change my font and restore the old one LOL!! anyways thanks!~!
@ART OF NAIL- thanks sis!! yeh I miss KIKO so much!!
@MAESTRA- OF COURSE i love all the things u sent me..

ShortAndSweetNails said...

This is so cute. I love the writing!

stopdidine said...

Magnificent your nail, it is brilliant.

Tassa said...

Cute! :)

And Maestra rules! :))

Unknown said...

Just found your blog and it is awesome!! i am now a follower :)

Your nails are just so beautiful and I love all your nailart!!

Please checkout my blog
nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

Thank you :)

ThRiSzHa said...

THANK U LADIES!!
@ rmcandlelight *I'm wearing China Glaze Stella- THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ME .. I FOLLOWED U TOO!!