Wednesday, April 21, 2010

From Maestra With LOVE

HI Ladies!! yesterday I got an awesome package from my very sweet friend Maestra of Parokeets, check out their awesome blog about polish and make-up!!
words are not enough in able for me to explain how happy and excited I am to got her package, the idea of the items swap were only started from the Coraline kit and some konad and fauxnad but this time we're really gone crazy on our swap,LOL!!
I was so excited when I got her package But my LiL cheska is more excited on the package for she's waiting for some goodies that sweet Maestra sent her!!

Ok so Let me show u the package she sent me...
this is what It look like when I opened the package... weeeeeeee.. goodies and a very sweet note!! and it really touch my heart and I am so happy for all items are safely arrived!! yay!!

after unwrapping all the stuff.. this what all I got..
isn't awesome??!!! coz' i think it's fantastic FABULOUS!!

Let's see what Maestra sent me.. =)

Coraline Kit!! some of u, knows how much I wanted to have Coraline kit for my LiL Cheska, though we have konad store in Manila (Philippines) and here in Dubai, this Coraline kit is not available and I'm just glad Maestra help me out to order this Kit from OC Nail art..and we got the last chance to avail the 30% off discount code..yay!!
This really made me speechless I got the 6 image plates of essence...wow!! this is really wow!! essence repair pads and nail art pen..

the essence polishes & the joy polish.. that really made me jumped for JOY!!

she also sent me some china glaze (4 leaf clover, water melon rind & emotion) I don't know what's goin on with my camera for it's so weird for I couldn't capture the real color of the 4 leaf clover its a bright green but not neon..

if u like to see what I sent for Maestra click here
this is the first package that Maestra sent me.. stand by for the 2nd package she'll send to me soon...
THANK U SO MUCH MAESTRA!! XOXO!!!

here's a simple mani that I made from the Maestra's package for me.. I hope U like it...

thanks for looking!!
HAPPY POLISHING!! XOXO!!

from essence image plate & konad
china glaze 4 leaf clover

8 comments:

may said...

Oh, that's soo sweet that you exchange gifts! ♥
You are very lucky to have a pen pal/gift friend. :P

Emma said...

cute mani! what do the characters mean in english?

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

wow dumating na pla..=)
nice nail..

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

sis it means FRIEND in english.. =)

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

Awesome exchange! You are very lucky!

:B
~Tiffani

Unknown said...

Gorgeous swap! I just found your blog and I love it! :D

Perles & Paillettes said...

Great swap :)
I love your mani, 4 Leaves Clover is pretty ^^

Kristie said...

yay for konad! I love using these for nail art. Thanks for the pretty swatches of china glaze.