Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"WAVY MAROON"

hi there.. i was inspired by "LOUNGHIE"on this design...she have a nailart-stencils its a self adhesive...when i see her design... my fave amisy F05 came into my mind & so i end up with this design.. i had a hard time to do this nail art stamp.. for i couldnt perfectly align the wave design on my diagonal maroon nail tips.. hehehehe...i used GUPPY#17 (its korean local nail polish brand), sally hansen "white on" i used them both also for stamping...tell me what do u think about my work...
thanks for reading... have a great day!!

10 comments:

Paige said...

That is beautiful!!!

loungie said...

that's cool! it really looks like the stencil!

Nessa said...

I LOVE this! I wonder where I can find these in the US

Inbal said...

it's so cool :-) love it!

awesomevegan said...

It looks lovely!!! I think you did a great job stamping. I would love to try this plate. :)

Lucy said...

This is a gorgeous manicure. I love the shade you used.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS, IT,S SO BEAUTTIFUL, HOW DID YOU DO?

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks to all ur comments!! *hugs*
@ ISABEL: IT IS AN IMAGE PLATE CALLED "AMISY F05"

nihrida said...

WOW! I love this design! :D

Miss Yaya said...

came out flawless! love it!