Wednesday, August 26, 2009

KOTD WITH MY OWN FRANKEN POLISH

HI THERE...wooooooo.. yesterday when i open my blog accnt. i read about "PAINTED TIPS "blog about on her new page section & its called "MFB" my favorite blog.. im so glad & happy when i read her blog about my first blog post...i cant explain how happy i am that there's someone who appreciated ur own work...thanks so much "ALLYA" ur such a sweety...
btw.. just wanna share my KOTD i used m70 & konad yellow special polish plus my own franken polish....im not really good in stamping nail art...


this is my own franken polish i called it "ARMY"







3 comments:

Lucy said...

Love the shade of polish you frankened!!! My favorite color of polishes are greens. Are you familiar with BB Couture Polishes? Poison Ivy is my favorite shade. I have all the greens that they make. Love the design and color combination. Looks almost like a crackle finish. It's a wild look! Love it.

Allya said...

You are so welcome, I love the blog so far!

ThRiSzHa said...

yes lucy im kinda familiar with BB couture but sadly its not available here =( me too i love green shades..